Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 2: 52 Days of Christmas

Hello readers! I don't have a lot of time today... I have a sociology paper due tomorrow, and a weekend retreat to get to with my Kappa Delta sisters!! While I am so excited, I feel so pressed for time. These next ten items are more geared for teens. So, without further delay......

11. Have a creative one? This is pretty cool, and will keep ideas coming: Yudu Screen Printing Starter Kit. This gift is pricey, but who said everyone needs a ton of gifts? Give something they'll enjoy and 20 more gifts won't matter (or shouldn't.....)

12. Have one who won't put their iPod down? Here are two things to give them: Alarm Clock Docking Station, and Headphones. The alarm clock is great for when friends are over & they want to listen to music, or when you've decided that child has just got to clean their room! The headphones (NOT earbuds) are stylish, and are much healthier for their ears. More and more people are losing good hearing & developing problems because of the smaller earbuds, and this will help minimize the damage.

13. Teen girls love perfume. They love ones that come in sweet bottles too. Try Harajuku Lovers Perfume. I got one of these from my mom last Christmas, and I can't stop wearing it... shop around for some scents before buying one to make sure it will fit her just right.

14. What girl could resist OPI Nail Polish?? Not me! Sephora by OPI 18 Piece Mini-Set.

15. Got a gamer on your list? My brothers would die for this chair! While it is again on the pricey side, a few less presents won't hurt them: Game Chair.

16. I have a brother obsessed with LEGOs, and this is perfect for someone a little older (not necessarily a "teen" gift, but thought I'd throw it in here anyways). LEGO Architecture Set.

17. People are all about customizing their sneakers now... it's a way of expressing themselves. And while I know if we buy them sneakers, we don't exactly want them to write on them.... but if they are going to- let's not let it happen with sharpies! Sneaker Customization Kit.

18. I may have to get this for my cousin, who recently started liking Hello Kitty! This is just cute and a lot of girls are asking for make up at Christmas time.... Hello Kitty Cosmetics.

19. Have a Glee Fan (don't we all?!)... Glee Game Board.

20. And last but not least, Air Hogs Hawk Eye Channel A. Guys and their toys.....


 -Jessica ♥(:

No comments:

Post a Comment