Monday, November 7, 2011

Days 3 & 4: 52 Days of Christmas

Hey guys! I've missed two days because of my hectic schedule, so this post will have 20 and my next post will have 20! I'm trying to find things for this post that don't cost as much..... I know Day 2 had some pretty pricey stuff.

Day 3:

21. Everybody loves gift cards (or at least I do!). I mostly get clothing gift cards, but this year I've asked for some Amazon Gift Cards as well. I can buy so many things on Amazon at ridiculously low prices... I love it!

22. I think Christmas should be about spending time with family, not about how many gifts you get. So, these next two items I think provide that quality time. Make a family some cookies, brownies, muffins.... something baked from scratch (because it's always better than boxed....). Send it to them in a decorative basket with a Christmas card.

23. Make a movie gift basket. Again, fill a decorative basket with yummy treats like cookies, brownies, muffins, popcorn, candy- whatever you and your family want. Then include a few movies (family friendly, mind you! Christmas movies are always good...), and a Christmas card.

24. Get someone tickets to their favorite thing (it can be like a little present for yourself too....). I've been wanting to go see a play at Playhouse in the Park in Cincinnati, and I'm hoping for some tickets to that! But whatever it is, they will enjoy it, and you get to tag along!

25. I really like this next one: Family Conversation Tabletopics. It's a great gift to give to another family, or even to your own!

26. I feel like this next gift is a great one for any woman/girl. I especially noticed how important it was to talk about this issue after some of my sorority sisters shared very personal issues at our retreat this weekend. Buy something from m.powerment line by mark. (by Avon). I personally like this mark Power of Change Necklace, but there are several different items to choose from. To have a more personal shopping experience & help, find a mark rep. My website is http://jkidder.mymarkstore.com , but feel free to search around.

27. Have someone who loves board games? Buy them the Anti-Monopoly Game (a twist on the original Monopoly board game...) or one of my favorites, Apples to Apples.

28. This is perfect for girls who are into beauty, make up, spa's... things of that sort.. Facial Steamer Spa.

29. Again with the beauty girls... All-Natural Spa Day Kit.

30. This is another gift I'm thinking about getting my cousin (because I secretly want it & I can borrow it....!!) Eye Candy Book.

Day 4:

31. Every time I find myself in a hotel, getting ready to leave- I realize I can't pack my hair straightener because it's still too hot & it will ruin my clothing. This, my friends, is the solution! Hotty Hoody.

32. This is really big amongst the guys on my college campus... I'm not entirely sure why, but since they seem to be popular- I decided to add them on here: LED Neon Flashing Shoelaces.

33. I always want to listen to my iPod while I'm taking a shower (yes, I'm one of those people who sings in the shower even though I know I don't sound good!), but I'm always afraid the steam will damage it. I have found a solution: iPod/MP3 Shower Radio. It even has a mirror!

34. Know someone who is always needing to charge their phone, iPod, or other electronics? This Portable Charging Mat seems to be pretty popular.

35. Know someone who's earned a lot of medals, pins, awards, etc? Give them a way to cherish those forever & show them off with the Pin Display Case.

36. Give someone a keepsake with an inspiring message. Recently my mom bought me a stone heart in a gorgeous teal color- and every time I look at it, it reminds me everything will be ok & just take one day at a time. With these, you can add a message too: Heart Sentiment Stones.

37. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love making things & I love crafts. If you know someone like that (who also likes candles) they would enjoy this gift: H2O Instant Water Candle Kit.

38. I seriously need one of these to get me out of bed on time! I'm sure you know somebody with the same problem.... Clocky.

39. I don't know why, but I've always wanted something like this. I think it would be a nice gift for any young girl: Engraved Birthstone Heart Charm Pendant.

40. I am always finding myself wishing I had one of these instead of a robe. Robes just feel to big & bulky! Waffle Weave Towel Wrap.

As an extra here.... I thought this was kind of funny (and in no way am I suggesting you give this as a gift- unless you really wanted to that is...) Rocking Buns Exerciser.

That's all for tonight! Hope everyone has had a great start to the week!

-Jessica ♥(:

No comments:

Post a Comment