Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF!!

Well, this week hasn't really been as stressful as I expected.... and it wasn't near as stressful as the past few weeks, I just hope my weekend isn't! Just a side note, I'm trying to get into doing reviews (I know I need TONS more followers still!) but if anybody has any advice as to were to start, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm also taking my ACT the first week of November & I have my surgery next Friday (the 15th), so wish me luck on both of those! I'm sure I will be hurting after my surgery, and I'm really kind of dissapointed about it seeing as the very next day is my Senior Homecoming that I won't be able to attend... You only get this year once, ya know? Anyways, I'm so glad it's finally the weekend! I can't wait to get my room clean & straighten up the house (since nobody else does...) & I won't mind sleeping in a little either! I hope everybody is having a good day, and especially a great weekend!

-Jessica♥

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great weekend! And good luck on your ACTs and surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Tara from DaisyPath Diary, thanks for following! I'm following you in return. I don't have arthritis, but a different autoimmune disease that requires that I see a rheumatologist. No fun. I'm sorry to hear you have to have surgery, I really hope it goes well!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    Sorry I'm a bit late! :) Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm now following you back.

    ReplyDelete