Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to Blogging

Hello! I hope everyone can forgive me for being so lazy & not blogging... I just had jaw surgery on Friday & I'm still recovering. The surgery was not serious, but it seriously hurts! I never thought I'd see the day that I didn't eat or stopped smiling, wow! I'm feeling well enough to be on the computer... so I suppose that means I'm well enough to blog.

I believe that I'm obsessed with shopping, and.... is anyone else tired of waiting for Black Friday to get here?!? I'm about to go off my rocker. I'm going shopping with my grandmother that day, and I'm super pumped for it... I'm a sucker for deals, even if they aren't that great lol! I plan to get Christmas shopping done that day, but knowing myself... I won't get it done until AFTER Christmas haha. What is everyone's plans for Black Friday? Please feel free to share any deals or websites (like these!) & where your favorite places to shop are....

-Jessica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment