Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Another Blog...

Well, as you may have noticed, my blog has been looking a little rough for a few days. Trying to change your blog templates and do all this "fancy" stuff to it, is NOT as easy as it looks... so, please excuse the fact that you couldn't read my posts until about 5 seconds ago. Also, I'd like to apologize in advance as I've decided to continue in my search for a better template... So, please excuse all the failures I'm bound to encounter while I try to find the right one! In the midst of trying to improve this blog, I also created another one that talks about a completely different area of my life: JIA. I'm not really sure how well this blog will end up doing, but who knows! So, just click here if you'd like to take a look... hopefully people get something out of it.

-Jessica♥

7 comments:

  1. hi..thanks for following my blog.. now I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hopping and posting our button! I'm following you now☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changing your template often keeps it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the follow! I'm following you now too...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back as well :-)

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

    Jess
    http://www.mommies2cents.com

    ReplyDelete