Monday, October 18, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

Christmas shopping time, that is, and boy do I have a lot of it. This time of year seems to be so crazy & I'm always looking for ways to make it seem more fun & enjoyable.

If you are a card sender, try photo cards this year. This is easy to personalize & is always fun! No doubt that the recipient will be full of smiles & memories. Try these sites to see which one works for you:



Shutterfly- 15 free prints when you join, free shipping on orders of $30 or more
Kodak- Free shipping on $30 orders or more (you can even make photo stamps here!)
Vista Print- 10 cards for as low as $1.99!
Tiny Prints- 15 % off first purchase when you sign up for e-mail newsletters

Tiny prints seems to be a little more expensive than others, but they do have some really unique cards & a selection of styles. I believe I'll either be using Tiny Prints or Kodak, but they all look great!


















For some more Christmas Fun, try this site. I promise my next blog will have much more on it.... So much to do so little time! Until next time,

-Jessica♥

No comments:

Post a Comment