Saturday, September 10, 2011

I am a TERRIBLE blogger...

Well, as my title says- I am a terrible blogger. My last post was basically a year ago. And honestly, I can't remember what any of them were about! After months of becoming way too stressed out and overwhelmed, I decided I needed to start blogging again. And this time I am going to stick with it! I will have to suck it up (and get off facebook) and blog at night. It is the only way I will ever become less stressed, because I actually like writing and it calms me down.

So, for starters... In the last year, I have graduated with honors from high school, made the Dean's List at college, turned 18, got accepted into DAAP at UC (which happens to be the nation's #1 school for interior design!), and went to Nationals for BPA for the second time. I must say it's been a pretty good year, but hard. In 3 days I will be moving into my dorm, and in 11 days classes start. We will just have to see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment