Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

Hello everybody :] today is really a beautiful day... too bad I don't have time to be out in it!! Hopefully some of you do, and on the plus side: it's Wednesday, only 2 more days till the weekend! I'm sure most people out there can agree with me that some days (or weeks in my case) can be very hectic. Let me give you a breakdown off TODAY'S schedule, shall I?

6:45 a.m.: Push snooze button on the alarm
7:00 a.m.: Maybe now would be a good time to wake up...
7:15-8:10 a.m.: Shower, blow dry hair & fix, do my make up, find my school bag & books, my phone and my money
8:15a.m.- 2:25 p.m.: Senior year... which today consisted of 1) Tons of notes in Government, 2) Business & Finance, Inc. Internship (in 40 minutes I made 350 copies of yearbook fliers, a new BPA officers list, a Spirit Wear Flyer & order form... printed on the back of the 350 copies of yearbook fliers, preschool yearbook pictures, and the beginnings of the Student Store Inventory.) 3) worked the Student Store for the umpteenth time, 4) a ridiculously hard trigonometry test that I most definitely failed.... sigh..., 5) Two more tests in BFI and about 45 minutes worth of notes, and another 50 minutes worth of Student Store inventory again...
I also finished getting a fee waiver and special testing form for the ACT in October and they are officially filled out, I just have to mail them by Friday.

As if my morning & afternoon wasn't crazy enough, I'm applying for college soon & am looking up all the necessary things. I'm pretty sure I'm filling out just about every scholarship I qualify for, and am trying to think of pieces for a portfolio (I am applying to DAAP). As if that isn't enough, my first year of college is starting September 22, and I still haven't heard from the disability office, which buildings my classes are in or when I have to finish my online classes (I am on a Post-Secondary Scholarship, which is why I am finishing my senior year & doing my first year of college), I also can't view my classes on blackboard... grrrrr. In the midst of all this college applying stuff, I've got to find time to get my college books for this quarter, and a netbook... which I am in desperate need of! Oh, and I'm also trying to find out about an internship at CEI. Talk about a crazy schedule... seems like I need more hours than what's in a day! I've also realized that between me looking back and forth at all this college stuff, I've been working on this blog for about 3 1/2 hours now, and I haven't eaten anything since 11:00 a.m.... Oh boy, what am I going to do with myself?

2 comments:

  1. Did you get that mailed??? I seriously need to teach you to cook. Next time you come over, we will make chicken potpie. It's easy peasy and I know you can make it! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I mailed it on Thursday... and yum :) sounds good! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete