Monday, September 13, 2010

Dear Friday...

...you and your friends, Saturday and Sunday, need to come by more often. I've missed you. Love, your biggest fan.

I really dislike Mondays. They are not a good day.... for anything but sleeping & staying home & pigging out... and thinking about how much you hate them! I never get up on time if it's a Monday. In fact, I don't do anything on time on Mondays. I left for school late, I went to class late... twice (but I did get it excused :]). The only things I did on time today, was leave school. The only good thing about Monday: it won't be Monday again for 7 days! On a very big off note: I was voted secretary of our school's Student Government Association and secretary for my Business & Finance, Inc.'s Business Professionals of America club... so my Monday wasn't all that bad you could say. Monday, maybe you're not so terribly bad.... unless you're just two-faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment