Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Leading a Very Boring Life

So. For the past 4 days I've been sitting in my dorm room doing absolutely NOTHING!! You would think I'd be enjoying my last few days of freedom, but I just can't find anything to do...

I got here on Friday, said bye to my momma (which was very sad..), unpacked about half my stuff, and went to bed...

Saturday- well I can't really remember Saturday. Oh wait, yes I can! My mom brought my little brothers down, and I showed them my dorm & took them around campus. Showed them the stadium, buuut, there was a game that day so they couldn't get as great of a view as I would have liked.. Then I went shopping with them for a little bit & said my sad goodbye's again!

Sunday I had my convocation thing, so I went to lunch with my RA & then headed down to stand for a half hour and then sit for an hour while being welcomed to UC for the umpteenth time. Then I just chilled out, ate mac & cheese (from the microwave...) and read. And I finished unpacking and doing some decorating... so at least my room doesn't look as boring as I do...

Todaaay, I got up & got a pumpkin spice from Starbucks & it was absolutely amazing. It's freakin' delicious and everybody should go try one, jus' sayin' ! And basically I've been sitting in my dorm room since. I was finally able to connect to the internet and seeing as how I've been internet deprived, that is where most of my energy has gone today! I did have my hall meeting at 7 & it was alright I guess... the view wasn't so bad (;

Now I'm sitting here, eating a mountain of pizza and surfing the net.... some more...
Tomorrow, I have my DAAP Day/Orientation and have to get up early... I suppose I'm going to breakfast with one of my suite mates and her friend, then heading over for a very long eventful & hopefully not boring and lame day!

Then, classes start wednesday & I only have one class- woooo, lol (:

Oh, and I have to buy a drafting chair before either wed. or thurs. not sure which.. soo, that should be tons of fun (...or not..).

-Jessica<3

No comments:

Post a Comment