Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dear Jessica...

My name's Jessica, and I'm determined to make something of myself. I never give up, even though sometimes I take on too much. My life's pretty chaotic, and so are the people in it. I'm always going somewhere... and I'm never on time. I'm finishing my senior year & doing my first year of college as well. One day, I will own my own interior design business. I do the best I can, some people try to tell me that's not good enough... I tend to ignore those people. I tend to ramble on about things, and I'm probably one of the most complicated people you will ever meet (seriously). Read by blogs, and you'll understand what 'life with Jessica' is all about.

"Oh every time I close my eyes, I see my name in shining lights. A different city every night, oh I swear, the world better prepare for when I’m a billionaire"

No comments:

Post a Comment